Where are the top rehab facilities?
One of the best predictors of long term recovery from addiction is the quality of a rehab program. Rehab centers that offer limited services, such as no medically supervised detox or alternative therapy, may not be able to meet your needs. If you have specific issues, circumstances or desires for treatment, look for rehabs that offer services to fit your personal recovery. As noted by Narconon, finding the right rehab to meet your needs is important to your treatment success. Here is a look at how to pick the top rehab facilities.
Location, Location, Location
When selecting a top rehab center do not limit yourself by geographic location. Most individuals do not live within a short distance to any rehab centers, much less top rated facilities. Consider the benefits of going to rehab out of state or in another city:
- You will get a chance to break free of your social group and community, which can trigger relapse.
- You have the opportunity to experience a new culture and location, which could help you start over after treatment.
- Your treatment plan could be better served through alternative methods and treatment programs that you can’t find at mediocre rehabs located near you.
Take a look at the top centers for rehab throughout the US and choose according to their services, not their location.
Treatments Offered at the Best Rehabs
What makes one rehab facility so much better than the rest? During your time in treatment you want to have all of the resources necessary to help you move into recovery mode. Here are some of the resources available at the best rehabs in the US:
- Medically supervised detox at the facility
- A variety of therapy programs, such as individual, group, 12-step, equine, art and meditation
- Prescription medications to ease the symptoms of withdrawal
- Dual diagnosis treatment for individuals with substance use and mental health disorders
- A range of inpatient, intensive outpatient and outpatient treatment options
- Top rated, highly trained and skilled staff including physicians, nurses, mental health specialists, social workers and nutritionists
Finding a top rated rehab can mean the difference between successfully completing treatment and relapsing repeatedly. If you want to save your life, while saving money and time on treatment programs, start with the best rehab available to you. If money is an issue, don’t let it prevent you from attempting to get into the best rehab center. Contact the rehab providers and see if financial assistance is optional.