There are magazines and sites aplenty that will tell you where celebrities shop, eat and get their hair cut but no one really knows who helps them heal what’s on the inside.
That’s why we created this list.
10) William D. Rolfe, 612 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 18, Los Angeles, CA 90049, 310-824-1560
A clinical psychologist located in Bel-Air, Rolfe is known for both his kindness and empathy.
9) Margaret Fetting, 530 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, (310) 393-1873
Located on LA’s West side, Dr. Fetting is an adjunct professor at USC and the author of Perspectives on Addiction: An Integrative Treatment Model with Clinical Case Studies.
8) Alyson Stack, 420 S. Beverly Drive, Suite 16, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, (310) 861-7564
A licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Stack specializes in addiction, trauma, anxiety and mood disorders.
7) Bruce Gregory, 15235 Burbank Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91411, (818) 781-3098
A PhD/MFT, Gregory is the director of the Master Program in Counseling Psychology at Ryokan College in Los Angeles and specializes in mind-body hypnotherapy and the treatment of trauma and abuse.
6) Odette Dahi, 462 N. Linden Dr., Ste. 234, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, (323) 244-9726
Having spent a decade the inner city taking care of children from disadvantaged backgrounds while maintaining a private practice, Dahi’s reputation is that of one of the kindest and most nurturing therapists you’ll find (she’s been known to make house calls for children but also specializes in addiction, trauma, anxiety and all co-occurring disorders).
5) Dr. Dominique Robertson, 530 Wilshire Blvd., #310, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1426, (310) 451-9355
A psychologist who’s been practicing for over 25 years, Robertson is affiliated with the Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies.
4) Eric Paulson, 2001 S. Barrington Ave., Ste. 121, West Los Angeles, CA 90025, (310) 882-6479
With 20 years of experience working with addiction, trauma and anxiety, Paulson brings a multi-dimensional yet simple approach to health and wellness. Trained by John Kenyon (see below), Paulson focuses on repairing clients’ present-centered relationships with themselves.
3) Steven C. Glass, 15235 Burbank Blvd., #B3, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411, (818) 995-9331
The story goes: When the CEO of a top treatment center needed help handling a client that was having four to five daily pseudo seizures (caused by intense trauma), he sought out Glass; after 10 days of intensive treatment and hypnotherapy, the client never had a pseudo seizure again.
2) Patricia Freebery, 8240 Beverly Blvd., Suite 8, West Hollywood, CA 90048, (323) 791-0402
A Marriage and Family Therapist, Freebery was the Clinical Director at Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center for seven years, where she saw every heavy hitter that ever stepped inside their doors. Though she’d never admit it, Freebery has the second largest “who’s who” of clientele in the city.
1) John Kenyon, Brentwood, CA
Without question the single most influential psychotherapist in the city, Kenyon has a client list that Ari Emmanuel would envy. Intensely private, Kenyon is known for elevating his high-powered clients to still greater levels of success. His fee is $500 an hour but there’s no use fretting about that; he’s been booked solid and hasn’t taken on a new client in almost two years.
Sponsored DISCLAIMER: This is a paid advertisement for California Behavioral Health, LLC, a CA licensed substance abuse treatment provider and not a service provided by The Fix. Calls to this number are answered by CBH, free and without obligation to the consumer. No one who answers the call receives a fee based upon the consumer’s choice to enter treatment. For additional info on other treatment providers and options visit www.samhsa.gov.