What are the best treatment centers?
According to the National Institute for Drug Abuse, the best addiction treatment centers have the most effective approaches to rehab and recovery. If you are going to treat your dependence issues you want to choose the top rated rehab facilities in order to ensure you receive these highly effective approaches. This can mean the difference between relapsing and recovery, between life and death. Here is what you need to know about the best rehab centers.
Different Levels of Care
Every person has a differing level of care based on several factors including their substance of dependency, detox needs, length of addiction and lifestyle. At the same rate all rehabs have the their own degree of excellence. It is your mission to match your level of care with program at a rehab best suited for your recovery plan. Here are some of your options in terms of rehab centers:
- Luxury rehab centers that provide gourmet dining, luxurious accommodations, high end facilities and top of the line services
- Executive rehab facilities focused on c-level clients whom need to receive care while still managing upper level management positions
- Private rehab centers that are secluded and surrounded in a veil of secrecy to ensure the total privacy of the clients who seek help, as well as the peacefulness associated with having zero outside interactions
- Wilderness retreat centers that offer rugged, outdoor based programs, such as in woodsy cabins or lakeside lodges
Finding the best addiction treatment centers that meet your level of care helps to ensure you feel comfortable and at ease while going through the often difficult process and path toward recovery. However, it will make a world of difference in terms of making it successfully into recovery while staying strong against the throes of relapse.
Programs and Services Available at the Best Rehabs
While all rehabs offer at least one type of service, your best bet is to choose a rehab center that offers a multitude of treatments. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse these can include:
- Outpatient behavioral treatment, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational incentives, and multidimensional family therapy
- Residential treatment, which include therapeutic communities and programs lasting for 6 to 18 months
A final tip: When you shop around for a rehab, check out the rehab reviews to see what other clients have to say about their time spent in treatment. You will get an overall perspective on whether or not a particular rehab center is worth your time.